Monday, March 19, 2007

 

Ms Procrastinator

Have you ever noticed that the longer you put off doing something, the more you don't want to do it? That's what I do about blogging. And I have no idea why, because every time I actually sit down and blog, I have a ridiculous and wildly misplaced feeling of accomplishment, to a degree that would be more appropriate to, say, Tolstoy after completing War and Peace. Does anticipation of this feeling of accomplishment motivate me to blog, as would be logical? God forbid!

Oh well. I do have some news to report: Everything has been sorted out from my car accident. My vehicle is fully drivable, although considerably less aesthetically appealing--I didn't think it could get much worse than hail dents, but apparently I was wrong.

Also, I have started drinking tea--herbal, no less! Not even any caffeine. Of course I still drink Mountain Dew at work, and the occasional Doubleshot to get me through those droopy-eyelid days, but I'm definitely cutting back on caffeine. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be helping my screwy sleep schedule...unless I take sleeping pills, I can't seem to sleep until 3 or 4 am. Sometimes later...I didn't go to sleep until after 7 this morning. I'm getting really tired* of it, but I'm not sure what to do about it. And, of course, I don't have health insurance anymore, so a doctor is not an option. We'll see how Sleepytime Tea does :-)

Also, I have downloaded so much music in the past week, it's almost unbelievable. Some of it sucks. But some of it rocks my socks off--and that's hard to do, considering how easily my feet get cold. Anyway, the pills should be kicking in any minute now, and my tea is done steeping, so I'm going to try and get some sleep. Peace out, homies ;-)

*To show you how tired I am...I didn't even notice this terrible pun until I was getting ready to post this. Is that sad or what?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?