Saturday, July 22, 2006

 

Finally...an update

So...I'm single again. And not sure how I feel about that.

Also...I'm a real manager now. I'm getting my keys and my alarm code on Monday. I open by myself for the first time on Thursday. Not sure how I feel about that, either.

Mostly, though, I just wish that I could get enough sleep and not have my hands hurt all the time.

I'm going to indulge in a movie tonight...I read some surprisingly good reviews of My Super Ex-Girlfriend, so I'm going to see that after I take a shower and change...my Wendy's has AC problems, and I always come home from work feeling sweaty and gross. I did get to order some new uniforms, though, so hopefully these ones will stay tucked in, unlike the current ones, which come out every time I have to reach up/over for something (which I only do about a thousand times a day).

I know I should have more to say after such a long hiatus, but I really don't. I'm tired, and a little cranky. Hope all of you are well.

Comments:
I saw My Super Ex Girlfriend with Jason today. We're going to have Sunday movie date day, or try to, frequently. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. Also: Eddie Izzard!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?